Wednesday, April 29, 2009

CORPORATE ETHICS PRESENTATION

I just finished my Corporate Ethics presentation. This presentation consists of three parts which are ethics in a chosen company, pollutions and its problem and pollution laws. I presented the second part of the project while Fiqa and Gjan present the first one and Rosli and Harith wrapped up the presentation with pollution laws.

The presentation went well, alhamdulillah. But I guess I do not perform my very best (sowie grupmates). No preparation at all..!! I just prepared the slides the night before presentation and don't have the time to review or at least planned what I'm going to say. End up, I just read the slides. To cover it up, I put some animations on my slides so that it's not that boring. hee..~ On the other hand, thanx to my grupmates who did their very best today. We scored 4.25/5.00, not bad huh?? :P

Rite now, I need to finish up my Process Optimization project using MATLAB. The due date is today but I thought its tomorrow. So, I haven't completed mine. Hopefully, Dr Murni will still accept my project tomorrow. But if its not the case, then goodbye to my 10% Process Optimization coursework marks. I keep thinking, if I loose this 10%, will I still be able to score in my Process Optimization course? and does that affected my GPA next sem? Can i covered it up with other subjects?? My PDP weren't that great and I'm not that brilliant student to score an A for my FYP and CE. Then how i'm going to graduate? If i'm not graduated with first class, how i'm going to impress PETRONAS?? argh..!! stupid MATLAB...!!!

6 comments:

Siti said...

ape na merapu nih....dr po smpai ke pdp, gpa, ape la..mmg na da dpt 1st class kan..tayah nk bajet bukan brilliant..

amkus said...

bajetnye post na ni..=P..na mmg brilliant..haha

Husna said...

Blog memang tempat utk merapu..~!! :p

sms_topaz said...

hahaha...trbaik kn... punyer last minit work dpt gak 4.25/5!!! =D hehe... happy...~!!!

moroka said...

i think you've done great job, cik wusna. 4.25 or 4.50? whatever it is, hope all us can graduate happily. :D

Anonymous said...

http://raici.blogspot.com